Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary!

3 Years. Wow. Seems like just yesterday we were getting married...

@Heather: Even though things are kinda rough right now with me, this is the best day. I am married to the most wonderful person I've ever known, who believes in me and loves and accepts me for who I am, and would bear any burden both with and for me. I love you, angel, with all my heart and soul.

Today: Interview, then back home for anniversary activities.
Tomorrow: Meeting with recruiter, interview, calls and networking and job hunting.
Beyond: Many good and positive things.

Check in with you all later. Keep sending those good wishes my way...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Wishes Steve. And to the both of you HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
3 years wooohoooo!!! Keep it going guys, then pop some kids out. :)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix