Saturday, June 24, 2006

A Blog for Beaver

Beaver, I know first-hand, from experience, what you are going through right now. It's hard, and it sucks, and it hurts. It gets very bleak sometimes and seems hopeless.

I know you've had people tell you to "get over it" and that you should "settle for a 'good' job at Wal-Mart or Borders"...those people should fuck off, because they don't know shit about your situation. (Not to be a dick about it, but they should.)

You have a dream and you are following it. I believe in you and I know that everything will fall into place for you. I know it's so very hard to see that right now, but it will.

I am here for you, my friend. Keep striving for what you want, keep fighting for it, and above all, keep hope and keep looking toward that light you're chasing.

Do not give in and do not give up, and especially do not "settle" for less than your dreams.

Everything will be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix