Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Guess the Guest-Stars from the Bug-Juice Blogger All-Stars (kind of)!

I've really been thinking to myself about things. And what I've thought about is that to me in my mind it is not that though which I thought. And you've really got to think about that. I really think that.

So what do I do? What would you do? Would you do what he would do? Should we do what they do? What do I do?

That's right, bitch...go ahead and suck your mother's twat and slurp up all that lovely amniotic fluid. In your mowf. With a timmy-tarded kill people smile, fuck-your-mothers!

Good morning everyone. I just woke up. It's midnight. Time to play guitar hero. I spent $500 on a micro-cheese grater that has a strobe-light in it. (Please just kill me...)

YOU...! STOP TAKING A PISS AND DASH OUTSIDE MID-STREAM AND STOP YOUR SISTER RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS...and I'm coming for you, Hulk Hogan. Where's the soap?

Well, I'm 40 going on 80, and because I've been through several painful life experiences, I know absolutely everything about what you're going through, and I don't have to apologize for anything I say, even if it's wrong, because it's only my opinion...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just don't care about MY feelings...you dick...hey! No fair! I don't wanna lose another game of tic-tac-toe, that's it! - I'm gonna throw my clothing against the floor in tantrum...

Hey guys, did you hear about this new dual-speed XVZ-2000 ultra-processor with real-time phase mechanics and 5 twillion-oogle-boogle-hertz of RAM built in?

Hye, everrybuddy, pleez join SPIT and hunt Bigfoott with me and see...I gotta stop typign, it makes me head hurt...


Have fun, everyone!...guess who!

3 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Some notes:

I'm not in there as an option. I suppose in an abstract way, the whole thing is me, but I digress...

Neither is Hizzy, because she dislikes being focused on like this, and I'm SUCH a bad friend as some seem to think...(Yes, I actually refrained from ridiculing you; and given recent things with Nix, I certainly could have easily. I sure am a bad guy, huh?)

And I put your mom in there because it was a funny inclusion. It's like like I embelished and said anything that she DIDN'T say...I didn't see you saying that Beaver's mom was right for doing what she did and not apologizing for it, hm?

1:06 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

P.S. This is my blog. What I say here is completely my option. Remember that.

1:07 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

The two she got wrong were Lissan and Erich. Yay, I win a big bag of nothing!

Nix

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix