Friday, June 30, 2006

Changes.

I am no longer working for Kozeny-Wagner.

Things are shitty for KWI as far as jobs on the commercial side; and they've made cuts, and I was one of them. I didn't get let go for any other reason, and while that makes me feel good that I'm still great at the job, it still nonetheless sucks anyway.

But, I now have massive amounts of experience, an impecable work record, excellent recommendations, and a very high probability of landing something provided I find the right opportunities (which I am even now seeking out).

Thank you all for support. I love you guys. Things are going to work out and I'm going to find a great job. And if I seem mopey or sad, it's only because this is hard, not because I don't have faith or don't believe that things are going to be better than ever. Thank you in advance for understanding that.

@Heather: What can I say that I haven't said to you already? You're the best, and my greatest supporter, and I'm so very grateful for every grain of it. I love you, and with your faith in me fueling my own, we're going to conquer this like we always do.

Onward and upward to bigger and brighter things. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger nut job said...

Wow.. what can i say. Dude, that sucks. Your right though, you will find something even better and make it through everything. SO don't worry at all. It will work out.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to call me.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve we are here for you if you need to talk. I am really sorry to have been there when all of this happend, I know you prob. didnt feel confortable with me there when you had to tell Heather. I hope that wasnt to awkward for you in anyway. I do wish I could of been more helpful, but you know I just let you and Heather talk it out and to cool down a bit. I did really feel bad though, but.. I know you will find something better. Keep your head up and get out there and let everyone know that you are eager to work with the BIG DOGS!!! :) Talk to you later Steve, and good Luck! We all have faith in you.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Dude, you know what I say, so I don't even have to say it.

I'm gonna anyway. Something's bound to come along, and it'll be better than KWI. That seems to be the trend with you. Every job has been a little step up for you.

We'll have to hook up sometime soon and have a beer or two.

Take it easy.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Steve. I know how badly unemployment sucks, but I also know that you've got the drive and talent to land another job pretty quickly.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix