Friday, July 07, 2006

Updates

Well, the job search is going very well so far. I've got a few things in the works and some prospects on the horizon, plus an interview next week on Wednesday, so...yay!

Corey has officially launched his newest website for S.P.I.T. - St. Louis Paranormal Investigative Team. Check it out, won't you? While it's not the most professional-looking site I've seen, it shows much promise and it actually presents the group pretty seriously. (You can also get there by clicking on the title of this blog.)

Call me a greedy bastard...but I couldn't resist. I now own TWO "Guilty" Promo Gavels. This one came with a little base with a plaque that currently reads "Judge Bob O" on it with the TVT logo. I'm going to see if I can change that to Judge Quill or something. If not, no big deal, as I still now own two of a very rare and coveted merch item among GK fans.

The Last Slumber Party vs. Night Of Horror is coming. I need to receive the tape in the mail first (it was only released on VHS), and then have Mr. Joe transfer it to DVD. Then, the madness can begin. (BTW, in case anyone has been wondering why I color the titles like that - that's the color of the titles from the respective boxes. Yeah, that's the only reason.)

This coming up Wednesday is my 3 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's only been 3 years, it's been so awesome I feel like it's been forever. But hey, 3 years and still going strong. Love you baby!

And now, I leave you guys with a final thought: If you can dream it, you can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix