Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hizzy-crite and her acts of Hizz-pocrisy

Hizzy, this one is both for you and at you.

I got a call today from Beaver; he is very pissed. Turns out that you've been naming the teams at Trivia things like "Beaver Is Gay" and "Beaver Loves Bob Saget". Additionally, all the gay jokes and other things of this nature...I hear about those regularly.

You sent me an email chastizing ME for all the times I joke and throw out insults, and preach up and down about how I should stop making others feel like shit. I apologized to you and promised you that I wouldn't crack jokes about you anymore, but that I would speak up about it if you kept doing it yourself and that the deal would be off if you did it to ME.

Then, I come to find out that your hypocritical dumbass is routinely doing it to Beaver, even though he asks you to stop in all seriousness. Repeatedly.

Make no mistake - there is NO difference between when I joke and hurt people and when YOU do it. The fact that you can actually sit there and complain about it when you do what you do is unbelievably sad, and actually reflects on you.

At least I give people the mutual respect of giving it right back to me when I joke around. You don't even do that, you COMPLAIN when people do it to you like a whiney little child and then you turn around and do it to them.

Beaver is a fucking person with feelings. I am guilty of joking about him, and doing bad shit to him in the past, but much of that is behind both of us now, AND he told me today that he feels much less respected by YOU. At least I allow him to throw stuff back at me in kind, even if his retorts are less than spectacular sometimes...

I don't care if it's not my business, I don't care if you already apologized; you're a HIZZY-crite, and everyone should KNOW that for all the fucking bitching and moaning you do about being made fun of by others.

Treat others the same way you would expect to be treated. Get that through your thick skull.

Maybe I should learn to joke less; maybe I should back off the whole insult thing; but I'm worlds ahead of YOU in both departments.

@Beaver: I got your back.

Now I'm sure you or someone else - possibly a relative of some type - just might post a comment or something; I don't care. Comment all you want, spin on about how I'm really the dick or the problem or have no room to talk. None of that changes, or distracts from, what YOU did. Yes, I'm guilty of doing it...and just how does that justify YOU?

9 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

P.S. Why DID I say anything about this? Because as much as I do the insult thing, no one deserves to be punched while having their arms tied down; and I don't like being bitched at for doing something by someone who does the same thing all the time.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. I'm a hypocrite. Fine. Not gonna argue with that. And it's called joking. But that's okay.

That's all I have to say.

Oh well.

Andrea

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Dan neglected to tell you that I was not the only one. Everyone HAD my back, everyone thought it was funny, until he got upset and then we changed the name. The final name had NOTHING to do with Beaver, we changed it out of respect.

That's all I'm saying.

Shut up.

I'm sick of this. About done with all of you.

Immature crybabies,
ANDREA

1:30 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

He did not neglect to mention that, actually.

However, you're the only one out of those that got all preachy with me about my habit of joking around, and then did it yourself.

And hey, I'm sorry - but I don't think I've given you any false rap here. You've gone on record about how you don't like being poked fun at, but you repeatedly do it to others.

And why be done with "all of you" when it's really only me, maybe Beaver?

Hizz, I "get" why joking hurts feelings; I am well aware of that. But it doesn't make sense to me that you're so outspoken about it with me and then do it in turn.

Anyway, if you decide to be done with me, your choice. Don't lump others into that choice who aren't involved, and don't act like I'm giving you any unjust desserts here - you certainly haven't hesitated to voice your views on MY behaviors in the past either.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

By the by...immature cry-baby? That's new.

I was simultaneously sticking up for Dan, and myself there.

I don't mind being scolded and called on my mistakes. I mind it very much when said scolder then does said mistake herself, because IN THEORY the scolder "knows better"...

I think I may be making a doomed-to-be-ever-missed point here. Oh well. Perhaps not.

Anyway, you certainly won't receive another joking crack from me, as I promised...

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, maybe that was a little harsh.

I just wish this would have been kept between me and Beaver.

Once again, it's all over the fucking blogs. Is your life so uneventful that you have to write about others?

And you haven't responded to my response to your email yet. or do you have nothing to say.

As far as beaver goes, I will talk to him, but sometimes it helps to get both sides of the story.

ANDREA

3:00 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

*sigh*

I REALLY don't wanna get too involved with this, but I do have some comments, since I've heard both sides, now.

Hizz, I've already spoken with you about how what you did was incorrect and you finally agreed you were wrong. Now I'm commenting on what you posted here.

"it's called joking"
Really? I thought that was how Steve justifies his jabs at others. Only difference is, he usually stops when people start to get hurt and let him know.

"Everyone HAD my back, everyone thought it was funny, until he got upset"
So, that makes it OK? Because everyone supported your decision that you refused to back down from (for a certain period), it's ok to hurt someone's feelings?

This is over and done with in a public forum. You guys have a civilized and intimate talk with eachother.

Nix says: Cemetery Man is the most beautiful zombie flick ever made!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I have plenty to say; haven't sent it yet.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

It would be so nice if it did. LOL!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix