Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Post-4th Blog

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday. I know I did. Family, food, and fun. It was quite an f-ing good time. Hehe.

@Ben & Michelle: Thanks for having us over, guys. It was awesome.

The other day I thanked some supportive friends, but forgot to thank someone else.

@Heather: I didn't even think to say thanks in my blog, because I guess I'm just so used to you being there for me and believing in me. You have always been at my back and helping me to push myself, and you've always supported me against all odds. This time is no different, and I am more grateful for that than you'll ever be able to know. Thank you, Heather. For everything. I love you.

Back to it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve,

You're welcome.

ANDREA

9:47 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I was thanking those who had posted supportive comments on my blog. Sorry about that.

I also forgot to thank Andrea for being there with a supportive ear and words of encouragement. Andrea is a good friend. Thank you Andrea, sincerely.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix