Monday, July 03, 2006

Thanks and more stuff...

For those just tuning in, I'm in between estimating positions again. Things are looking up, however, and I'm poised and ready for the next opportunity, this time with the experience, skills, and references to get me even farther than last time.

@ - Jon, Michelle, Scott & "nutjob": Thank you for the support and well-wishes. I appreciate it.

@Scott: Yes, there will be beer soon...

It's been awhile, but I had mentioned a few posts back that the newest DVD list was forthcoming. No time like the present, right?

Decampitated
Camp Blood*
Drive-In*
The Craft
Poolhall Junkies
Swordfish
Darkman
Bloody Movie
When A Stranger Calls (original)
Scarecrow/Scarecrow Slayer Double-Feature*
Dead Fall
Zombie (a.k.a. Zombie 2, Zombi, or Zombi 2...don't ask)
Zombie 3
Zombie 4: After Death
Zombie 5: Killing Birds
Final Terror
John Carpenter's Vampires
Dawn Of The Mummy*
El Chupacabra/Scream Bloody Murder Double-Feature*
Idle Hands
Zombiez
Hatchetman
The Omen (original)
Hard Rock Zombies
S.I.C.K. (Serial Insane Clown Killer)
Night Of Horror

*These are particularly, deliciously awful...

Yes, those are a lot of new additions; but then again, they might be the only new stuff for a little bit here, depending. Night Of Horror is particularly heralded by The Agony Booth as being [quite possibly] the "worst" movie ever made.

However...I happen to think my The Last Slumber Party is worse. We shall see, as we will soon compare the two in a dueling review type setting (which will probably appear on Tomb Of Anubis in some capacity). Either way, whoever reviews it with me and Nix will have a 'night of horror' themselves and it will likely be 'the last slumber party' they ever comes to with bad movie watching involved...little humor there. Heh.

Anyway, tomorrow is the 4th of July. Scott is not here to host his habitual 'bash with a bomb' as it were, so Heather and I are spending it at Ben and Michelle's new place. Jason "Yoda" is hosting an event at his mom's place, and I'm not sure what else, if anything, is going down. In any event, I wish all of you - readers and non-readers alike - a happy and safe July 4th. Don't go 'splodey and getting yourselves hurt.

Well, it is time to cook dinner, and then out for the evening to Ben and Michelle's. I will check in soon, and update you all with my progress with the whole job searching thing. Keep me in your thoughts and send me good luck wishes.


Quilled Tunes: "Right Before Your Eyes" - Hoobastank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix