Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Message; And Then An Actual Blog Post.

Don't need it. Don't want it. Don't have to answer for it.

I am what I am, and unfortunately for you, you are what you are.

I know now; I see now. I know, and I see. And that's the long and short of it.

---------------------------------------

It's been a fun weekend. Helped my grandmother clear out her old house Saturday afternoon, then Saturday night I was at Scott's until around 6:00 AM. Many interesting things were discussed, and fun was had by all.

Ben and Michelle had us over on Friday evening; we had dinner, played games, and watched the Cardinals game. Ben has gotten a lot better at NES Track & Field...although, at the tail end of it all, we learned that I had been trying to compete with him on a portion of the pad that was most likely broken. We shall see next time...

@Beaver: You will fall into your nitch as far as your career goes; just keep steaming ahead, I believe things will work out in your favor.

Heather is on her way home as I type this, and I will be picking her up from her parents' house. Time for movies and snuggling. Which is why this blog entry ends....now.

:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

BTW, Hizzy...this is not in response to you. Just letting you know.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday was a good time, I hope we can do it again soon? Next time maybe we can have more time. Thanks again for coming over.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Anytime...

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix