Monday, July 31, 2006

Even more progress, news tidbits, and more birthday news

I have set up some more interviews, and still have several in the wings waiting to be scheduled, so things are really picking up pace. I might have a couple of things to choose from in the run of things. I want to thank everyone for their support - you are all pulling for me in one capacity or another, and I appreciate all of it. Thank you.

Weekend was awesome...Heather and Michelle went to Branson, so I pretty much spent the weekend at Ben's. Friday night I hung with Beaver, Nix, Jess, and then later spent the night at Ben's after watching two late-night horror flicks. Saturday we went shopping for poker night, set everything up, did karaoke and watched sports. Then, poker night.

We had pizza, beer, chips, and soda. Scuba won the first practice free game. I won the second practice free game after a major comeback. Scuba, Jeremy, and Beaver split the pot three ways after a seemingly never-ending third "for money" game. I was the first to lose in the paid game, but played well, just had a mediocre to second-place hands compared to others. Damn you, shitty dealt cards! After that, Scuba left, we did some karaoke, then Jeremy left, and we watched a movie until we all got too tired.

Went to Rose's christening reception, and had a good time hanging with Posch, Kris, Jess, and the kids (along with Jess's family). Then went to Joe's, then home to hang with my beautiful wife. And that was my weekend.

Meatloaf should be making its comeback; we're going to do some filming of a trailer and a death sequence as test and prelim footage. This is dependent on time to do it, so stay tuned for right now.

Also, I have procured another GK memorabilia rarity - a 1996 Tour Itinerary booklet, complete with venue dates and locations, radio and appearance schedules, etc. This item was put out for the band and the crew. What an early birthday gift! Yay!

Here's the deal with Quill Day:

Saturday, August 19th is the day we will be gathering to celebrate my birthday. I am not yet sure exactly what we will be doing - we might be going out somewhere, we might just have people here and have drinks and food. Either way, something, in some capacity, will be happening party-wise for my birthday on this day.


Quilled Tunes: "New Model No. 15" - Marilyn Manson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix