Sunday, July 16, 2006

Another lovely update.

The job search is going well. I've had some prospects run into dead ends, but I've still got several others on the horizon and in the works. The wheels are in motion, and I'm constantly digging up new leads, so all is well. Something is bound to break for me soon.

Scott had his birthday party last night. It was a good time. It was great seeing everyone and just hanging out and having fun. Happy birthday again, Scott.

Night Of Horror is finally in my possession, which means we will soon pit it against The Last Slumber Party for the title of "worst" horror movie ever. It's going to be quite a crapfest...hopefully, I'll be able to get together with Mr. Joe to get this bad boy transferred over to DVD this week.

If you haven't seen either of these movies, or even never heard of them...they're crap. Seriously. But me, I love a good "bad" movie; something you can make fun of and laugh at because it's so horrible. If you can't stand watching movies that just look awful, these are definitely not for you.

I picked up Cemetery Man on DVD from my anniversary gift card. I am looking forward to enjoying that this week.


Quilled Tunes: "Falling" - Staind

4 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

At least you vindicated yourself with Cemetery Man.

*rips his eyes out after the constant shit you shove in them*

Nix

2:02 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

No doubt. I love a great, quality movie.

But there is entertainment in utter shit, too.

Anyway, it will be a fun undertaking with much beer, food, and laughs.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I like laughing at and making fun of bad movies. I dunno, it's a thing with me, baby.

But it's only fun with friends; I rarely if ever watch a bad flick on my own because it's more fun with people. A good movie I can watch either way no problem...

Love you!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of Like Napolean Dynomite. Love it watch it with people, cause its so stupid but freaking Hilarious. :) But with People its great, but by myself its kind of stupid. I get what you mean, but I dont know If I would spend the money on Crap movies. lol

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix