Monday, October 31, 2005

After a discussion with my ever-wise wife, I realize that my last post concerning the Gravity Kills show is a tad...abrasive. Or rather, it has the high potential of being so.

It is of my opinion that Gravity Kills puts on a far better show than any other band you could name.

Now, as I mentioned before, there are those who would refute that claim. To these people I say this:

It's not that I'm saying your band(s) "suck" - in truth, I've been to many other concerts by many other bands and each of them was a pretty rockin' good time! NIN and Fear Factory among them, in fact. However, of all the shows I've been to, none of them have had the same drive, intensity, and all-out passion that Gravity Kills comes with when they hit the stage. If you don't agree with this, that's cool - but that does mean that you don't really "know" Gravity Kills.

I post this alteration to the original comments because I don't really seek to purposely offend anyone.

Oh yeah, btw - Happy Halloween everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix