Tuesday, October 18, 2005

...a spooky urban legend, and other things...

...in my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field.

Don't mind me. Just conducting an experiment on a little-known urban legend that recently came to my attention. Something about me being killed.

Tomorrow is my first day on the job at Kozeny Wagner. I'm nervous, but very, very excited.

Spent the day with Nix yesterday; I'm glad I could be there for a friend. That's the kind of guy I like to be - the kind of guy who does things just to be helpful and kind. Some people "get" that about me and are appreciative of it, and most importantly, remember it.

Also spent about an hour looking up some stuff that may/may not be useful/helpful to Beaver in his job search. Hopefully, this stuff will give him some guidance of some kind.

@Beaver: Best of luck dude. I know it's hard, believe me. Hang in there.

And now, I'm out. Tune in tomorrow to hear a report of how the first day went. :)

(BTW - if anyone has a problem with tooting my horn about this - tough shit. I went through a very long and overwhelmingly hard process to finally get to this point, and I am now exercising my every right to dance about and revell in it for awhile. I deserve it.)


Quilled Tunes: "If" - Gravity Kills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix