Sunday, October 23, 2005

...and the lighter post...

This has been a very mellow weekend.

Friday, Heather and I did basically nothing. We were both very tired and just lounged around. Saturday was Karen's birthday (Heather's co-worker) - we went to Hessler's Pub for drinks and then to M.P. O'Reilly's for dancing and, uh, more drinks. Usually, I'm cool with going to a club-type venue, but I wasn't really feeling it this time...but it's all good. Today, we lunched with Scuba, toured one of the homes he's working on for E&M, and then did the usual stuff of shopping and laundry.

Part of the low-keyness of the weekend might just be this change-over into autumn season...the days getting darker sooner, the weather changing to coldness, etc. All that tends to have effects, ranging from slight to large, on mood and such.

Soon, there will be a gathering to officially celebrate my new job. There will be drinking, music, food, and lots and lots of fun.

Gravity Kills "Killoween" Show is Friday night. I need to pin down just who is going, and where we're meeting to go to the show. A lot of my fellow "Whores" will be in attendance, so I've got to take into account any possibilities of after-parties and whatnot, too. No matter what, the main event is the most important: the show itself, probably the last show too.

I'm not sure what the plans are for Halloween yet. I've heard whisperings of parties in the works, but haven't heard anything concrete or set in stone. (Being that Halloween falls on a Monday this year, I'm not surprised there isn't a lot of clamouring about it. It's very hard for most people to party on a Monday.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix