Wednesday, October 19, 2005

...and the verdict is in...

I promised I would report on the first day at the new job.

Two words: fucking awesome.

I've finally landed exactly where I wanted to be. I almost want to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. Finally, all my hard work and paying my dues has come to fruition. This is definitely my style of job...and I couldn't have made it without my wife, my family, and support from my friends. Thank you. All of you. Especially Heather.

If you want to know more about my new place of business, check out Kozeny-Wagner for yourself.

And tonight, dinner at Growler's Pub with Heather to celebrate. There will be a few other celebratory functions and gatherings, so don't fret.

On top of all this, Gravity Kills is a little over a week away. Life isn't just good - it's perfect.


Quilled Tunes: "Don't Stop Believing" - Journey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix