Sunday, October 16, 2005

...finishing up one business; and yet, continuing with more...

Tomorrow I call back the places yet to get back to me on interviews, and inform them I am no longer looking, and thank you sincerely for considering me. I even have to cancel my remaining interview (Kozeny Wagner was what I wanted all along). Also, call the other job offer I got and respectfully and professionally decline.

And yet, my work is not done. Beaver is still struggling, and I intend on helping him as much as I possibly can. He's frustrated and lost, and I've been where he is right now, so I'm gonna do what I can for him. Because that's just the kind of asshole I am, you see.

Others are also out of sorts, and as a friend I am going to help THEM as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Thanks, Amber. You should have come down and said hello...that show was rockin', wasn't it? Loved it.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix