Thursday, October 20, 2005

...and now...

I'm not really a big sports guy. Never have been, except for swords - mostly because I just plain suck at all "conventional" sports. Nonetheless...it is sad to see Busch Stadium go without just one more Series win for the Cardinals. I'm not into baseball now, but when I was a little boy, I would watch the games with my dad. Those were simpler times; I don't get to really see my family very often, and I need to. Those are some good memories. When the new stadium goes up, I need to make it a point to go to a game or few with my dad. I think we'd both really love that.

By the way - we're saying 'goodbye' to the wrong "Bush"...if you catch my drift...hehe.

Congratulations to the Houston Astros, however. They beat THE best team in baseball overall to have their first ever World Series run. Like it or not, fellow St. Louisians, but the fact that they beat US proves that they definitely deserve this shot.

Work is awesome. I love it. It's both terrifying and exciting as all hell to be learning and working with a big company like KWI.

8 days left until Gravity Kills hits the stage for the first time in a few years - and quite possibly for the very last time. Jeff Scheel and Doug Firley both have their own projects going, and Kurt Kerns and Matt Dudenhoffer have jobs of their own now. However, given the fact that I never thought I'd ever see Gravity Kills perform again to begin with, you really can never know what could happen. (If GK does get back together...man, that'd be sweet.)

Got Fear Factory "Archtype" tonight, the digipak with the bonus DVD in it. That's one more out of the near ten CDs I've yet to get to complete various band collections.

It's bed time. Goodnight.


Quilled Tunes: "Eye Of The Tiger" - Survivor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix