Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Several Topics & Addressings

1. Happy Birthday, Nix!!!

2. Just when I thought there could be no higher level of hypocrisy...I find a new one, all bright and shiny.

3. Work is going GREAT; I'm in the thick of two of KWI's biggest projects, and loving every second of it (even if the workload is busy).

4. Less than two days until Gravity Kills returns to the stage and graces the Earth once more with THE greatest music to EVER come out of St. Louis. Period.

5. Things still suck on the politics-related front; our casualties in Iraq are now past the 2,000 mark, and things are NOT getting any better despite our nation's "best" efforts to finish things there. Our President, Mr. Oh-So-Wise-And-Moral, is appointing blatant Bush-family flunkies to the highest positions of prestige, as well as continuing his usual atrocities against health-care, worker's rights, economic prosperity, and education. You guys already knew all this - or you should, if you have any kind of sense of the world around you - but it need to be said.

6. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. In my field. (Still waiting for the 'legend' to come true...*yawns*)

7. "COMPLAIN!! \m/" is now a universal term as far as I'm concerned. True, it started with Hizzy; but when I type it, it now applies to others as well. When you see it referenced in my blog, it might be Hizzy I'm talking about - but it also equally might not be Hizzy at all. (I'm typing this because apparently I need to cover my ass. This is the only time I'm going to say it however, so read it well while you can.)

8. I have yet to sit down again with Beaver to work on his job search. I'm not even sure if he wants/needs my help again. If he doesn't, more power to him. If he does, I'm available to him as he needs me. @Beaver: Call me, lemme know.

9. Visit the Mega-Forum. Click the title of this blog to go there, or click on the link in the drop-down menu to your right. Do it.

10. Very soon, Heather and I will be hosting a movie night, with horror films being the genre of choice. We're talking Friday the 13th, Halloween, Night Of The Living Dead, Nightmare on Elm St....the works. Stay tuned for details.


Quilled Tunes: "One Thing (Demo Version)" - Gravity Kills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix