Thursday, September 30, 2004

...several random topics...

Heather’s birthday is tomorrow. I need to wrap her presents still. At least I’m not so lazy as to not have bought them yet. I love you, babe!

I remembered another dream (sort of).

Dream sequence: I was driving around this small town, which had a large city in the middle, but somehow I could still see across the entire area. A series of large tornadoes kept popping up all over the place, and I was dodging them inside my car and even getting out of the car and grabbing people as they flew by to save them. If it had been a movie, it would have been worth the money you would pay for it. There were lots of buildings being literally ripped apart by these tornadoes. End sequence.

I’m sorry I stole your troll joke, Campo. I just thought it was funny. “BLOOOOOOOOOOOOGG!!!!!!!!!”

The weekend cannot get here fast enough for me.

Less than one week until the Friday the 13th Box Set comes out. I’m very excited! Check it out:
  • Friday the 13th Films.com

  • In honor of this, I’m including a list of all the actors that played Jason Voorhees. Enjoy! (Yes, I am a hardcore Friday fan.)

    Friday the 13th – Ari Lehman
    Friday the 13th Part 2 – Warrington Gillette III
    Friday the 13th Part 3 (3-D) – Richard Brooker (one of the better Jasons, IMO)
    Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter – Ted White (his name didn’t appear in the credits, at White’s request)
    Friday the 13th: A New Beginning – Tom Morga (most of the Jason scenes), Richard Wieand (when Jason is ‘unmasked’)
    Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives – C.J. Graham
    Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood – Kane Hodder
    Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan – Kane Hodder
    Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday – Kane Hodder
    Jason X – Kane Hodder
    Freddy vs. Jason – Ken Kirzinger

    I’m making my best attempt to make it to karaoke at O’Leary’s tonight. I haven’t been in awhile, and I kind of miss doing it.

    I have seen Nick Wilson’s child, Geordi. If you would like to see him, go to the Hizzy blog and click on her link. I still can’t believe that he named his son after a Star Trek character. What does that spell, folks? D-O-R-K…“Pussy Viking.”

    Here’s something IRONIC: Beaver has jumped on the “Geordi is an ugly baby” bandwagon. ‘Nuff said.

    Tonight is the presidential debate between George W. Bush and John Kerry. In St. Louis time, it’s at 8:00 PM. I’m going to watch it. I can’t wait to see what Bush has to say for his actions in office. He’s enough of an idiot at public speaking as it is, so this should be amusing at his expense. I predict Kerry will tear him apart in this debate. I can’t wait to see a stuttering, stammering, public speaking inept G.W.; this is going to be good.

    Quote of the Blog: “A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Scott said...

    Tell Heather I said Happy Birthday.

    Cool beans about the Friday set but reading about what's (not) included in it, it doesn't get me excited enough to get it.

    Dude, you should really resign from the Council. All those fucks do is censor when someone points out the truth, but they can all say anything they want. It's almost like a cult.

    Maybe I should watch what I say, this might be removed too. :p

    1:09 PM  
    Blogger NixEclips said...

    Dude, go check out Fangoria online. I think it's www.fangoria.com . They reviewed the F-13 set on there. I'm kinda excited I guess. But I want the unrated Pt.VII. I met John Buechler, the director some years ago and he invited me to a private showing of the uncut version at a theater. Unfortunately, I had my then girlfriend's little brother with me so I had to decline. DAMMIT!!! Oh, well. Perhaps I will someday find a boot, but it's doubtful.
    And why can't they release III in 3-D? They did it for Nightmare. Fuck you, Paramount. Let your bastard child free.

    Nix says: Gimme the ball.

    4:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Quilled BONUS Quote:

    The Quilled Matrix