Tuesday, September 28, 2004

...on the understanding of life and similiar situations...

I thought I would post something that I posted on Council Chambers (backstory: James is Mandy’s ex-boyfriend; a lot of bad, horrible shit went down that I won’t divulge here, but trust me, it was bad):

(Current transaction of dialouge in the comment section of '...a call to action...' originally posted by King of Quill, about who “The Question” might be.)

"The King Of Quill" said...
This post has been removed by the author.

Thursday, September 23, 2004
"The King Of Quill" said...
I doubt it's James...I really do.

Thursday, September 23, 2004
Angel69 said...
Quill first off please dont say his name it makes me get really mad, second i never said it was him cause nobody here talks to him, well i would hope not and if tehy did they would have to tell me cause i have a few things i would like to say to him.

Thursday, September 23, 2004
"The King Of Quill" said...
Angel69: I realize James did many horrible things to you in your life, and it still hurts to this day. But he's ancient history at this point; in a sense, you're still letting him hurt you by having just his name rile you so. I would love to see you give him the best 'fuck you' possible and just forget he existed, you know? I happen to think that he would be very happy that he still bothers you so much; don't give him what he would want.

Friday, September 24, 2004
Angel69 said...
Quill: There are things that he did to me that I cant let go and will never let go. Espallily ever time I look at my kids. There are things that I need answers to in order to let it go. So yea he does bother me, but so I would apreciate it if you would not say that I am letting him get under my skin he owes me answers.

Friday, September 24, 2004
"The King Of Quill" said...
Angel69: You have a husband, and two wonderful kids. I see your points about needing answers for his horrifying treatment of you, but trust me, even if he wrote you a book of answers it wouldn't change the pain. I wouldn't give you closure either. Besides that, you probably will never get answers from him even if you found him; it would mean more time spent dwelling on a past issue that you could be spending enjoying the present and looking toward the future.

Take my advice or leave it...but to me, it's a wasted effort trying to understand the why from him, because it won't make a difference in how you feel, nor will it change anything about your outlook on things past. You would help yourself better by just enjoying the now of your life. He's gone, he won't be hurting you anymore, you have "Shark" now.

Sunday, September 26, 2004
Angel69 said...
Quill first off you have no idea what answers I need. Second yes it would help me from what had happened. Besides I know I have a better life then he does. I need answers so I can have closer on that chapper of my life. No I will never forget the pain but at least it will help me. So I would appreaciate it if you would not say anything about this since you have no idea what you are talking about on this subject. Thank you!

Monday, September 27, 2004
"The King Of Quill" said...
Once again, you claim that I know not of what I speak. Tell me, do YOU happen to know every single second of MY life? Were you there for EVERY event in MY lifetime? If you did, you would know that I have been in the position of "needing answers" and when I finally got them, it didn't make a difference. I found that the time spent on pursuing said answers was a waste, that I could have had happier times if I had just moved on with my life.

How can you claim that someone doesn't know what their talking about? Didn't we have this discussion, that the Council wasn't going to discount anyone's experiences? Let me let you in on a tiny secret, Angel69; if you want to sit there and say that you're the ONLY person that understands what you go through, then maybe it isn't ME that doesn't know what I'm talking about. Just a thought. I suggest that unless you know EXACTLY what I've been through in my ENTIRE life, that you not make such claims. Because, really, you DON'T know what I know about life situations; I would appreciate it if you didn't act like you do.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Post a Comment
********************************************************

So, basically, out of the goodness of my heart, I offer very sound advice that would make things easier, and I get told that I have no knowledge of what I speak. To her credit, I don't know what it's like dating James and having him put me through what he put her through; however, I make the point that everyone's advice has worth, and should not be discarded and rejected in such an ungrateful manner. And, it's true, Angel69 really DOESN'T know what I know about life situations in a similiar context.

And this, in a AIM convo at lunchtime:

TQO 71203: because I believe that everyone has something worthy to say
TQO 71203: regardless of age or same situation experience
TQO 71203: just because someone didn't live your life to the letter doesn't mean they don't know what you're going through
TQO 71203: heck, I could say no one knows what it's like with my job thing, but the truth is, they do
TQO 71203: to claim that you, for example, don't know anything about any advice you might give me would be the same as saying that I "know" every second of your life and am positive that you don't know anything that can be of help or worth
TQO 71203: and that's impossible
TQO 71203: it's impossible to 'know' what someone else understands or 'gets' or knows about life situations and how to handle them
TQO 71203: would you agree?

I would like to get all of your opinions on this. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix