Tuesday, September 21, 2004

...vindication tastes AWESOME!!!...

I rarely post twice in one day. Usually, all I have to say is put down in one sitting. I just read the Metal Hizzy blog, and…man…

Hizzy, you’re mad because a guy you’ve known and backed up for years (Nick) is now shitting on you. First, he goes AWOL on you, and you’re pissed about that. Then, you call Gena a slut and all kinds of names. Then, Nick gets married without telling you. Now, you’re on the warpath, pissed to all hell that someone could betray you so deeply.

What happened to “going with the flow” for the good of the social group? What happened to the philosophy of “she’s not just going to go away, you need to get used to it?” You can say I’m rubbing this in your face unfairly if you want, but I’m doing it anyway. You argued with me at every turn, throwing out words like ‘mature’ and ‘fair.’ (By the way, did Gena do anything directly to you, or do you just hate her because of the way she is?) Why do these words apply to my situation, and not yours? It’s the EXACT same fucking situation.

Don't agree? Saying, "This is different..."? Let's see:

Nick shits on friend of many years, Andrea gets pissed.

Same thing happened to Steve, Steve got pissed.

Yeah, that sounds about equal to ME and anyone with half a brain.

I have NEVER felt more right or justified in my entire life, and I genuinely thank you for that. Seriously, I’m going to throw a word of my own your way…’hypocrite’…but somehow, this is so hypocritical that it doesn’t seem to cover it.

Not so easy to 'go with the flow' NOW, is it? What's that? The shoe doesn't fit on the other foot? I can't hear you with your foot in your mouth, there. :)

This post was not written in a pissed-off state…it was actually written while I’m laughing all the way to the ‘justification’ bank to cash my ‘justified’ check. Oh look, two MORE words I’ve thrown out there. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh…I love being right.

4 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Did I mention that I love being justified? LOL

11:02 AM  
Blogger Daniel C. said...

The justification of one's thoughts is a trained reaction. We are all programmed at a young age to be doubtful of our own abilities and thoughts so that we feel the need to make ourselves feel better by making ourselves look good (If even it is only in our own eyes). This is where it begins... The doubting and the worrying, eventually turning friend vs. friend, ally into enemy... This inane bickering most stop, because they are watching us, looking for a weakness... waiting for the moment to strike...

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BBQ AND FRISBEE
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO US

SPARKAMUS PRIME

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im comming for you metal hizzy,, TO EAT YOU!

Wait wait wait,,, TO POOP ON!!

thats better.

Sparkamus Prime

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix