Wednesday, September 22, 2004

...'voice of unreason' is an understatement...

(Posted on Amber’s blog in response to Hizzy)

Let me break this down for you: I, Steve, or Quill if you want, also do not know what I'm talking about half the time. This is because I'm not always right, and I don't always know the details of a situation to know everything. Therefore, half the time, I do not know what I'm talking about. But, that also means that half the time, I do know what I'm talking about.

If you want to know the whole story, go read Hizzy’s blog, also Amber’s.

Andrea, I’m sorry if you are pissed, but get the fuck over yourself. What, you think you know what you’re talking about all the time? You think Amber appreciated you talking shit about her boyfriend like your word was gold or something? Oh, my bad, I forgot: Andrea is perfect, holier-than-thou. Andrea has the right to be pissed off in the same situations that Steve and the other guys have no right to be pissed at. Andrea doesn’t approve of the competitions we do, so of course, that must be wrong. Andrea’s not involved in every little thing that goes on, this must be a greivous injustice. People went to GK and Cowboy Mouth, but didn’t come to Scarlet Whore, how the fuck DARE they! Scott and Steve get more attention that other people do, what a travesty, it’s not fair!

Perhaps it’s not WE who have the higher opinions of ourselves here. Think about that. And who the fuck cares if we don’t like YOUR music, does that stop you from liking it? Shit, I like some pretty stupid things (M.C. Hammer, Sonic, etc.) that others don’t like, and I sure don’t let it get to me. Why? Because I don’t need to be that important or recognized.

Andrea, you have been included and involved in a lot. You somehow assimilate our old stories from high school to yourself, which you played no part in, and we just let it slide. You have been made an Animal Pal, when the other girls in our group were standing around wondering why THEY weren’t treated that way. You’ve been included out the ass in so much, so I really don’t think you have any right to claim the unfair treatment angle.

I have now spent yet another blog catering to your pissed off Hizzy state…is THIS the kind of recognition and attention and ‘credit’ that you wanted, Andrea?

Quote of the Blog: “Some folks are wise and some are otherwise.” – Tobias Smollett

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yall are flippin nuts,

especially the hizzy-fit.

Im the only normal one left, so im leaving.


Barbobot Sparkamus Prime,,
Transform and roll out!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix