Sunday, September 26, 2004

...the question's plan fails (sucks to be all of you)...

Question, I'm sorry your plan didn't work. I know how you didn't like us all to be bickering like we do; it's very unfortunate that things needed to be this way. I guess some people will never learn. But, hey...at least stupid people are amusing.

I think I don't want to be on that Council anymore. As honored as I am to be invited on it, all that ever goes on there is arguing. Plus, it has put me in contact with old situations that I actually wanted to remain dead and buried forever.

I want everyone to know that I am a strong believer in second chances. Or third chances, or whatever. One of my weaknesses is that I often give TOO MANY chances to people who are undeserving of them. I know some of my blogs may seem unfair and harsh, but that's because I have been stepped on for my troubles of being too forgiving, and I decided that I'm not going to be a floor mat anymore. I'm all about people changing and turning themselves around, too...but sometimes, bridges are burned too badly for there to be any chance of restoration at all. I believe that fully.

I don't know why I stated what I did above. Maybe because I hadn't stated it before on my blog. Well, it's there now.

Heather's birthday is coming up. I know for a fact she's going to have a good one; I'm going all out for this one.

I don't have a quote for today's blog. I do, however, have this hiaku for you...

Friendships are precious
Valuable? Yes they are
Worth more than money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix