Tuesday, September 21, 2004

...I will post what I want, just try to stop me...

Let me address my fellow bloggers for a moment:

Question: Dude, who the fuck are you?

T-Bob: I can’t wait for our Meatloaf meeting. You should have left Radihoe hanging on what pwackles were…

Scott: Will there be NO end to all the stupidity you and I discussed today????

Hizzy: I’m STILL laughing about how you so perfectly ate your own foot today by proving me completely right and justified. Thank you, from the tips of my quills to the bottom of my soul. Know that if you now bring up your points of ‘going along for the group’ I will dismiss it faster than I would claims that Beaver didn’t beat Joe and Jay in paintball…

Nick Wilson is in trouble. I didn’t get him in trouble; word of mouth would have done this job in the long run anyway. Dude, you should have told your posse about you getting married, at least right after you did it. But then, you are a Yak, and Yaks aren't exactly the smartest animals I know…far from it, in fact.

I posted something on the Council about John Kerry the other day. It was not met with smiles. However, the Council is a public forum, and I shall post whatever the fuck I please. You can bitch and moan about it all day, guys…like I said before, I will not be silenced just because ‘Waaaaaaaaaah, we don’t like politics, waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!’ ensues from the masses with limited minds. Suck it, bitches…learn to use the scroll button.

That felt damn good.

Quote of the Blog: “A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country.” – Texas Guinan

(And that’s exactly what Bush does, isn’t it? Oh, unless that life is HIS life, or the lives of HIS family members or children.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix