Thursday, September 16, 2004

...music and news...

Well, as you can see, I now know how to post links on my blog. Thank you, Scott.

I didn’t get any mp3s last night, because Scott is still ripping his stuff to mp3. He has a lot of stuff; by the time both of us have ripped our entire collections to mp3, and adding the stuff I’m going to get from various other people, there will be an over-abundance of music. I don’t have nearly as many CDs as Scott does, but I DO have many of them. Which is a good thing for my mp3 jukebox. The main difference between our collections will be he will have stuff that he likes, while I will have something for everyone (country, rap, pop, classical, video-game music, etc.). It’s because A) I love music (not that Scott doesn’t, but he doesn’t do country music) and B) I’m making an mp3 jukebox for party/social purposes, and must satisfy the masses.

Well, that’s all to report for now. Vote on the Juice Wars tournament and fights, won’t you?

Quote of the Blog: “Hail to the king, baby.” – Ash, Army of Darkness

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

There was a typo in several of the links that I tried to post. I have corrected that problem, so everyone's should show up now. Sorry for the confusion...

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix