Sunday, September 19, 2004

...keeping things in proper perspective...

Well, here I am once again doing laundry at the parents' house. I love free laundry.

Yesterday was Ben and Michelle's wedding. Things went very well, considering the bus breaking down at Shaw's Garden. Heather got smashed up, as did the rest of the bridesmaids. I am now getting new dress shoes; the ones I have fucking suck, the tops rubbed the instep of my feet all night and caused my ankles to swell to the size of large oranges. I have pictures of it, it's disgusting but cool at the same time. Right now, Ben and Michelle should be arriving or almost arriving in Jamaica for their honeymoon. I wish them a non-Hurricane honeymoon.

I want to clear something up and give a friend some props. I do not think Justin Stamper is a wuss. I think he's quiet; I think he isn't Einstein (but who of us are?); I think he's a great guy. But I don't think him weak. I think anyone who joins the Marines is a determined mofo. I've tussled with him before, and he's no slouch. And hey, who knows how formidible he'll be upon his return from training? I happen to think, strong as I may be at this point, that I am very beatable. I never claimed to be unstoppable, that's not my claim to fame anyway...I just think that I am now more formidible. Now, of course, someone like Mark West, in a serious fight, is NOT going to be beating me. However, guys like Joe "Shark", Scott, Quazi, Justin (not Bower)...these guys would stand a very good chance at taking me down. Guys like Corey and Dave, who have earned the reputation of being the elite, the top of the mountain...these are guys that I can now at least give a good run to. I just wanted to address that, because...I don't want to gain the reputation of being full of myself. I know very well that I am not invincible. All I ever claim to be presently is Steve, The King of Quill, "Son Goku" (Kakkarot to Deadpool), someone who now has great strength and ability, enjoys testing and pushing his limits, and is far more formidible than he was before in Spiderman status.

Anyway, Juice Wars tournament continues, we are now in the second match. DeLarbar, I am sorry for your loss, but this outcome was expected.

Quote of the Blog: "Get the fuck off me!! FUCK YOU, MAN!! FUCK YOU, MAN!! We're out here in the middle of fucking nowhere.....we're lost, we're crazy, we got ugly fuckin' things chasin' us and stick-men and dingin' and shit, and all you care about is your fucking cigarettes!?....we're out here to save your fucking life!!!....." - Scott Willenbrock, Claire-Bitch Project

2 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Love the quote, man I haven't seen that movie in long time. Anyway, read my blog, Deadlines, it is not an attack, because I would love to prove the thoery, or at least explain it at great long-winded length, just want to have you read my blog and comment, nobody ever visits me there. Besides, I want you all to join me. And no, I am not become a preist or a monk(especially not a monk) just want to spread understanding and acceptance of others to all.

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it that you are always comparing yourself to others in this whole who could take who? if you all are friends then why the fuck would even want to take each other on unless you get off from it. I have never seen or heard of a group of friends trying to see who is stronger than anyone else. Everyone is there own person and has their own strength. Stop trying to make a competition out of life.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix