Wednesday, September 15, 2004

...partner welcome and nothing really...

I would like to welcome Spawn as one of the blog moderators for Juice Wars. He will be posting matches of his own, eventually. Some more fights are up on the blog. I would ask and encourage you guys to get anyone in our group online and at least commenting anonymously on the blog, I really would like to see this thing take off.

I'm going to Scott's tonight to get mp3s and figure out how to post links on this blog. Hopefully, both will happen.

Heather and I picked up the special edition of Frailty last night at Target. That's an awesome movie!

I don't really have anything else.

Quote of the Blog: "I have to be stopped..." - The King of Quill

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna come too!!!

I have class until 9. I'll call and see if I can come over. Haven't seen the hellspawn for a while. I thought he was out of town.

2:38 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Frailty was, indeed, a fine film. I was the only person in the theater when it was out.
What's up with the sp. ed?

7:29 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Has the widescreen version, cast interviews, special features, that kind of thing...I don't think the other version I saw on DVD had that stuff.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix