Tuesday, September 14, 2004

...a short post for once...

I got invited to join Vince’s Council Chambers blog. I am now part of his council. I’m sure he invited other Juicers as well, so that’s cool. I don’t have much to talk about today. For once. Juice Wars seems to be getting a good start…I may even start posting tournaments soon. I’d still like to see more people put their two-cents in, even if they say, “I can’t decide, this one is a tough call.” BTW, a new fight has been posted.

This blogging thing has its good and bad points. One bad point is that I now have to deal with things that I left for dead awhile back. Good points are obviously getting my thoughts out there, and being able to vent when I need to.

Michelle and Ben are getting married this weekend. Heather is in the wedding, so that means I’m going; not that I mind at all, Ben’s a buddy of mine, and Michelle is Heather’s best friend, so it’s all good. Then, the following weekend is Tom and Anna’s wedding in Springfield. That’s two weekends in a row for weddings.

Heather: You are the most beautiful woman alive. I love you very much. I cannot wait to get home tonight to see you. MUAH!

Scott is going to help me figure out how to post links on my blog. I’ll be attaching everyone of relevance to this blog. Joe is helping me on a project in the works since summer began. You’ll all know more soon, if you don’t know already.

I have officially joined the Kerry campaign. If you would like to do the same, just go to www.johnkerry.com and give your email address and zip code.

Told you I didn’t have much to say today. Juice.

Quote of the Blog: “In every marriage more than a week old, there are grounds for divorce. The trick is to find, and continue to find, grounds for marriage.” – Robert Anderson

2 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

For once, I wish I were part of a club. Waahhh, I wanna be a Juicer, Ricky!!!
I love weddings. A bunch of (usually) hot chicks in sexy outfits...
And the (usually) free drinks at the reception.
And the (usually)hot chicks consuming the (usually) free drinks at the reception (usually).
Anyway...Ever noticed how weird a word "usually" is?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Yes, I have a yahoo acount. I will email you the address. Council Chambers was started by Vince; Vince knows me better than he knows you, so that may be the reason. Don't worry about it.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix