Saturday, September 11, 2004

...poli-sci and apple pie...

Sorry about the political rants as of late, the last one being very...passionate.

Spawn: Finally...THE SPAWN...has returned to Quilled Scripts!!! Can you smeeeeellllllll what the Spawn...is...cookin!? I see your points. I know the dying and the senseless war doesn't stop at Kerry. I know this shit has been going on forever. But, the simple fact that you and I both agree upon is Bush needs to fucking go. Gimme a hell yeah, brotha Spawn! And, the only way that's going to happen is by voting for Kerry. Third parties never win, they only turn the tide in someone else's favor, traditionally the current president. Unfortunately, like you, people don't vote because they don't see the point; to them, it makes no difference. Maybe that is so; but to me, it would be better to throw a punch for Kerry, even if that punch was destined to fail, rather than just allow Bush to be re-elected for another four years. Basically, if I'm going to lose, I'd rather lose going down swinging. That's why I'm so passionate about this. I apologize if the rants got TOO passionate.

Hizzy: Right on, finally you and I see eye to eye on something in the blogs. Yes, I did like the little map of the electoral college.

Deadpool: From out of nowhere, political support from the 'Merc with a Mouth.' Can't beat that.

Shark: I'm glad to hear the good side of things. Thank you, keep up the good work.

Heather: I hope you have fun at the female festivities today and tonight. Don't get into too much trouble, now. I'm watching you...with my spy satellite...OF DOOM! Uh...yeah. Seriously though, have fun, be safe, and get Michelle really, really drunk. :)

Jason Biggs: Why did you fuck the pie, man? WHY?!

Waterproofed the deck today. It took all of two hours to do. I thought it was going to be an all-day job. At least I get to go to the bank now. Speaking of which, I have to get going there. Post more later.

Quote(s) of the Blog: "There's sense in no-sense." - Dave T. Province
(I still don't have a fucking clue what that's supposed to mean. Oh well, it's all good.)

"He's got 'old man' strength." - Dave T. Province

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix