Saturday, October 15, 2005

Kozeny Wagner!!

No more stressing for me!

I was offered, and accepted, a position at Kozeny Wagner as an Estimating Assistant.

Pay is excellent; benefits are excellent; GC work like I've been seeking; and I will finally be trained and started properly.

Heather and I have had a feeling about Kozeny Wagner since I landed the interview with them. The entire morning before, I had an odd feeling that something was about to happen. Now I know. And Kozeny Wagner was one that I honestly wanted to work for, instead of just scrambling to find something in my field. Fate has brought me a miracle, my prayers and efforts and hard work have been answered and rewarded.

Thank you to everyone who supported me and provided advice and assistance. Thank you to my wonderful wife especially, without whom I would not have made it through all this. Thank you family and friends.

Life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oh, btw - the Nine Inch Nails show rocked; and we saw James Steib working at the Savvis Center. But all that takes a back seat to the above announcement, I think.)


Quilled Tunes: "We Are The Champions" - Queen

2 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

I am so happy at you, dude! Congratulations!

Nix says: In your mother's mowf.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go!!!!! I told you patience would pay off!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix