Friday, September 30, 2005

...something that's not funny at all - followed by something that is...

(No, I have no idea why my blog is fucking up the way it is. Sorry.)

Here's a statement for you, verbatim: "Abortion is an abysmal practice; but if you were to abort all the black babies, you would most certainly have a radical drop in crime rates."

Some right-wing, conservative whack job ACTUALLY SAID THIS ON THE AIR to one of his callers. This guy has a radio show. These are the kinds of people who are in power in our government right now. Abort all the black babies? What? WHAT?!?! Jesus CHRIST this makes me want to KILL MYSELF knowing that I share the title of the human race with people like this! This guy should be lynched...that's just not cool, at all. Goddamn.

And now to lighten the mood...

Donald Rumsfeld and his aides are giving Bush his daily briefing on Iraq. He informs the President: "You should know that three Brazilian soldiers were killed yesterday."

The President turns white, and slumps into his chair, looking shaken. "Dear God," he says, lapsing into silence.

His staff exchanges puzzled and concerned glances, as Bush has never displayed such a reaction to casualty news before. They nervously watch the President, who sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "OK, tell me again, how many are there in a brazillion?"


Hehe. Nice! It's funny because it's true - Bush really is THAT stupid.

Things on the job search front are awesome right now. I have interviews coming up three interviews coming up in the next two weeks, and more coming down the pike every day. Something is bound to break for me, and when it does, it's going to be back in business for Quill. Boo-yah! I also had an interview just this morning. So far, I've had five interviews, counting this morning, and three coming up, which makes eight possibilities for me. Nice!

Tonight is Heather's party, as most of your are aware. 8 o'clock pee-ehm at our place, for pizza and drinking. Then, we may go out, we may not. All depends. Happy birthday in advance, baby! Hope you have an awesome one!!


Quilled Tunes: "Don't Cha" - Pussycat Dolls

(Shut up; I can't get it out of my head. Reminds me of wifey...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix