Tuesday, September 27, 2005

...the addressing of the masses...

Things are very busy. I'm both getting lots of stuff done and accomplished, and at the same time the waiting makes it feel that I'm accomplishing very little.

@Nix: I'm sorry that things are lonely for you, bud. I know it hurts. I'm here for you whenever you need to talk or vent, or laugh. Heather too I'm sure.

@Dan (Question): You are going to make it eventually, man...just hang in there. I can't imagine how hard it must be being in California with no friends around, but as I said, you always have friends just a phone call, instant message, blog comment post, or email away. I will be here if you need me for anything.

@Scott: You haven't said as much, but I know you too are feeling the rampant "bleakness" that's infecting a portion of our circle. It's not your way to need or ask for help, and I get that - nevertheless, I'm here for you, man. I hope business keeps growing and gets better for you. Call me, we must hang out soon.

@Heather: I just can't go a blog post without letting you know how awesome you are, babe. Thanks for being wonderful you!

@Beaver: We need to get together soon to discuss your job search - I think I can help you in some way, shape, or form. Call me.

@Everyone: Thanks for your wishes and prayers...I appreciate every one of them, and you.

As I said, things have been busy. I'm busier now than I was when I was working. Anyway, things are looking better each day. I will report more on the happiness later tonight or tomorrow. For right now, I must get ready for...stuff.


Quilled Tunes: "Personal Jesus" - Gravity Kills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix