Friday, September 16, 2005

...karaoke, Tom & Anna's new house...

Last night at karaoke was fun. And...eventful. Uh...yeah. Anyway, Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" is a harder song to do than one would think. And Beaver is beginning to embrace the Gurfle nickname. Nice!

This is the weekend that Tom and Anna are moving into their new home! I'm very happy and excited for both of them. I wish I could be there, but the one-two combo of scheduling problems and costs of gas has thwarted my ideas for lending my assistance (note: if it was cost of gas by itself, that wouldn't have stopped me, though). I need to get my happy Quilled butt up there to hang out with them.

@Tom & Anna: Congratulations on your new house, you two! This is totally awesome, and I apologize perfusely that I cannot join in the fun of moving day. Hugs to you both!

The day is just beginning, and already my to-do list is a mile long. Ugh. That's okay though - it's better than not having a to-do list at all.

Sorry this isn't a very feature-filled posting...I do have this "What Video Game Character Are You?" Quiz from Liquid Generation for you:



Quilled Tunes: "Highway To Hell" - AC/DC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix