Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Return Of The King (Of Quill) - To Some Semblence Of Normality

I've got a big portion of my fight back, now. :)

Thanks to everyone who've voiced and lent their support. Especially Nix and Question.

Interview with Paric went very well. They seem very interested. Found out that Behlman Builders is very interested for real, as they called their recruiter back with more questions about me. Keep you're fingers crossed for me, and say a prayer (for those of you that pray).

I'm eagerly awaiting these two concerts coming up. Nails and GK are going to be a very welcome fun-time for me.

Ever wanted to know How To Use A Vagina? Now you can know!

Nix, THIS is for you.

Quilled Scripts: "Eye Of The Tiger" - Survivor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix