Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Just wanted to post an entry to let you all know I'm still alive.

I'm in kinda a weird place that's not too pleasant. Despite that, I am optimistic, hopeful, driven, and motivated. I apologize in advance for any kind of sullenness or seemingly-depressed or down vibes I put out.

My interview with Behlman Builders was this morning. I feel very good about it; I think it went very well. Hopefully something will come of it. :)

@Heather: You're the most wonderful woman/person I know, babe. I know that seeing me kinda down gets you pissed or tired of it or down yourself; just know that it's just a mind-game I'm having to work through. Just a phase. Thank you thank you thank you thank you for being so supportive and just being there for me in general. Bigger and better things will happen for me, and for us, so don't think I don't share your opinion about that.

@Everyone: Thank you for the kind words and the support. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

I now continue my hunt for bigger and better things.

Needless to say, my blog might not be updated consistently, as I'm focusing on the more important issues at hand.

Say prayers for me and keep me in your thoughts, and send hopeful thoughts and such to me as I do this. I love you all.

- Steve a.k.a. Quill

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel C. said...

I have faith you will land on your feet...

Q

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix