Thursday, September 29, 2005

...eye of the tiger type stuff, and other things...

Seems we have a rampant case of 'bleakness' going around our circle. Trust me, I know how it feels...I'm there.

Sometimes life is a fight, a struggle. It can happen when you're ready for it, but often it hits you like a truck going full-throttle into a freight-train in the blink of an eye.

You then have a choice: fight or lay down.

Me, I'm not much for laying down. So I fight.

So should you. (All of you who are going through similiar.) If you can't find a reason to fight, fight for that. Then keep fighting afterwards.

You do that, and I promise you that even if things never turn out the way you like, you can never feel or be a failure. I swear it.

(This goes out to Scott, Nix, Beaver, and Question - and whoever else I might have missed.)

There's talk of going to Haunted Houses. Andrea has grabbed the bull by the horns and kicked things off. That's cool. Which haunted place should we visit? Want MY opinion? Of course you do!...that's why you're here. (Actually, I'll tell you whether you want it or not anyway...hehe.)

Silo-X / The Creature / The Crematory = $20.00

All three of those places are in Fenton. That's three haunted houses for $20; no driving involved, they're all in the same place. Sweet. I dunno about you, but that's the ticket IMO.

Other sweet things coming up are the concerts - Nine Inch Nails on Oct. 14th, and Gravity Kills on Oct. 28th! I'm lovin' it.

Speaking of the NIN show - you guys have to pay Scott. Those tickets are non-refundable, and he bought them all for you guys. Other than myself and Dave, Scott hasn't received a red dime for any of it, which sucks. At around $50 a pop, that's around $400!!

Money troubles I can understand, and totally sympathize with...but it is now money that's already spoken for, like with a credit card, because Scott needs to be reimbursed. Do it.


Quilled Tunes: "Bizarre Love Triangle" - Stabbing Westward/New Order

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel C. said...

Halloween... hmmmm (evil grin)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey my mom said it was ok to use her as a reference and that to make sure you mention that she was the prior owner to JJ's Kwik (spell it just like that) Shop.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix