Friday, August 13, 2004

...no title...

It's really funny how people work. By this I mean, people are human, and they make the stupidest mistakes ever sometimes. Everyone does this; there isn't a person alive that hasn't made a major screw up.

The person I happen to be talking about is myself. I sent out a survey via email to everyone, and I figured it would be interesting to see what people answered. One of the questions was bad, asking about who was the ugliest person they knew. And, stupid me, I put down my friend (maybe former friend now) Beaver. Now, Beaver is always being put down, and he never seems to mind it, so that's the only reason I didn't think "hey, this might be hurtful". HOWEVER, that's not an excuse, it's just the reason. There IS NO excuse for it, and I really am sorry for doing it. Sometimes I wish I could erase some things that I've done; but since that is impossible, all I can do is be a man and admit when I'm wrong, and apologize for it.

I don't know whether Dan (Beaver) reads my blog, but I needed to post about it anyway. Even if he did, I'm sure he's still too mad to really care that I apologized and whatnot. I will say this to him though, and to everyone: everyone makes mistakes. And I AM sorry for hurting your feelings. I know that I have a habit of pissing people off with my smartass schtick, but it's never intentional. I wish I could say that it was for any other reason other than I am a dumbass sometimes, but I can't. I am a dumbass sometimes.

Almost 8:00, so it's now time to work. Catch you all later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I wouldn't let it get you too down. In a few weeks, this will all be forgotten about, and Beaver will be wanting to buy you a beer.

I will say thou that just because he acts like he doesn't mind it doesn't mean that he really doesn't. How many times has he gone home and gotten pissed then? He lets it out, just not at the right time. Simply because he's afraid of what will happen to him if he speaks his mind. He's one of those guys that feels safer behind a keyboard.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix