Thursday, August 12, 2004

...almost...

Well, it is once again almost the weekend. I'm looking forward to the days off. Not that I don't love my job, I just like days off.

Scott: I almost got did it; there was no way I was getting that last one though. Touche, my friend. And your dreams are pretty entertaining, man. I can call you bike-fuck now. Heh.

Amanda: *sings* "Stand by your maaaaaaaaan....." Ok, that was gay. Sorry.

Heather: Congrats on your new car, baby! Even though I don't like the color, it's a pretty sweet ride. Snaps!

And now, it's work time. Wooo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I figured that last one would screw people up. Tell Heather I said "Congrats" on the new dope ride. And yeah dude, that was pretty gay.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix