Wednesday, July 07, 2004

...politics and slight cynicism...

The title of this post would typically spawn rantings about intergroup politics, but that is not the case here...actually, I only seek to say that intergroup politics piss me off sometimes. Make your own assumptions about situations and individuals that I speak of from there, won't you?

Anyway, big big super huge good things are happening in Quill-land (yes, I said Quill-land; so I'm a major tool, bite me). All will be revealed about this awesome news in due time, but I couldn't go without torturing the fans of this blog with a teaser, now could I? Only a few know, but everyone will know by the middle of next week, I assure you...

In other news, I have made anonymous posts available on this blog now, so you can feel free to leave your comments under the shroud of secrecy so I won't know who's bitchin' and who's praisin'--if that's the pansy way you wanna play it, that is. Just kidding, please your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

My computer is still being worked on. God love Joe for all his hard work on my behalf, as well as dedicating his personal time to it as of late. Just wish it wouldn't take a million years...However, the end result will be a faster, better computer system for me, put together by a very professional individual who doesn't realize how professional he really is, so I can't complain.

On a side note...How dense does one have to be to tell when a woman is pregnant or not? It's not something a woman could hide, especially in the last three months. Such stupidity (or perhaps stubbornness, or blindness towards reality) boggles my mind as much as standing by a woman who cheats on you with your kids in the room, or deleting your computer because someone tells you to. Or stalking your drama teacher wearing a Superman shirt. Or purposely running over a large rock TWICE to prove a point. Wow, so many inside jokes with that one.

I'm also off work today...Got there, found out I wasn't scheduled, hell yeah, came home. Life is pretty damn good.

By the way...congratulations to the following people: Hizzy, for her new managing company with bands; Scott, now NUMBER ONE in the country with Royal Prestige sales in the newcomer category; Beaver, for meeting some paintball pros and shit. (And people say I don't give them enough credit...psh!)

Long days and pleasant nights, sai.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Thanks for the props. It's hard to be this good. (That sounded like Jae.)

As of the politics, I think some people just need to chill.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix