Thursday, July 29, 2004

...another day...

Worked out for the first time in awhile tonight...well, working out like I USED to workout, which borders on the insane.  Man, I'm out of practice doing the "kill myself" workouts...but I'll fix that in time.  I always seem to push it more than I probably should with those anyway, but it's how I got the way I am today, so I have to be doing something worthwhile here...I don't think everyone can say they've improved this much in strength over such a short amount of time, save for my brother that is.  Yeah, I know I bring up this subject alot, but can you really blame me for being proud of it?  (Hell, it's not like I think I can kick anyone's ass--Beaver could take me under the right circumstances, I'm sure.  Fuck, he might be able to take any one of us, Corey and Dave included, if he was really serious about it.)

Next on my list is to rebuild some of my swords and start that up on weekends.  Plus, I'll have plenty of practice when I go to Springfield for my buddy Tom's bachelor party.  Those who know Tom and John might be surprised to hear how damn good they are at swords.  Tom's real good at knowing when to attack, and John pratices martial arts plus he's very quick.  With my main attribute being the strength thing, it makes a great triad...kind of like when I do it with Dave and Scott.  (And I'm talking about swords, you pervs!)

Things at LaClair are going spectacular.  I got my first, real bid to do today...just a small little office project, not alot to it, but it's a chance to test the waters and see what I can do.  After only three weeks on the job, that's alot of responsibility, but like my boss says "It's the only way you'll learn."  It'd be pretty fucking sweet if LaClair was awarded the bid.  You better believe that if that happens, there will be celebration.

This weekend we go to my sister's college graduation in Searcy, Arkansas.  She's also been accepted into graduate school for her master's degree.  Ahhh, the smell of success is beginning to build among my circle of compatriots: Scott, Heather, Scuba, Joe, Joanna (my sister)...the list keeps growing!  This is great, congrats to everyone!  I'm so glad for all of them.  Ok, ok, if this blog seems happy, it's because right now, I'm a damn happy puppy!  I haven't felt this good in a long, damn time, probably not since my wedding, in fact.

Anyway, that's all for tonight, I'll write more when I get back from Searcy...as if anyone besides people who already know everything follows this blog, right?  Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix