Sunday, August 08, 2004

...ahhhh, yes...

Hey guys...yet another post on my blog. Ahhhh, yes.

Got my business cards, and they are fancy-schmancy! I'm very much loving this whole success thing; it's nice for a change, especially after struggling through so much bullshit. There are some who are put off by this recent success, but they'll just have to learn to live with it, haha.

The first three seasons of Seinfeld are coming out in November. The Friday the 13th Box Set is due out in October. The first two seasons of the tv series Sliders is already out. I have a lot of purchasing to do in the next couple of months! (In case you couldn't tell, I'm a bit of a dvd connoisseur...well, dvds of the stuff I like.)

Heather is getting a new car. She's looking at Chevy Impalas; it's great to see her so excited about it, and happy about it, too. Needless to say, we spent a bulk of the weekend going to car lots...not so fun, but there are rewards for driving around to car lots for your wife, let me tell you...

Every once in awhile, the tiny scruff of fur that I call a "goatee" (actually it could be considered a "half goatee") gets shaved off because I feel like seeing my face again. This was one of those times, but don't worry, scruffy will be back in a matter of weeks.

And, my computer is finally almost ready to come back to me. No, really, it is. And, by all indications from what I've seen, it's going to be 300% better than it was before. Then, work will begin on QUILLCADE, a combination arcade/jukebox/karaoke machine. Well, work on getting the parts to build it at least. So yes, there are lots of things in the works right now with me.

Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I'm happy that things are going well for you, and it's about time you got your computer back, eh? It always makes me happy when people around me do well. Keep up the hard work, and good things will continue to happen.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix