Tuesday, August 17, 2004

...lonely mofo...

Well, Heather has been on her family trip for a couple of days now, and I miss her extremely. I hate to be the kind of person that depends on having someone else around, and I suppose it would be different if I wasn't married and used to the company...but I guess that's who I am after all.

Saw Alien vs. Predator Sunday night. I'm seeing it again tonight. It's a damn good movie, despite what reviews it's getting. Tonight will be fun.

Work is going well so far, I should be getting a pay raise soon (I hope). At least that's what I was told, after 30 days my pay would be going up. If that doesn't happen right away, I'm happy to be here regardless.

I have nothing else to report. Save for that Beaver and I are friends still. It was very odd, usually when I prepare for the worst like that, the worst happens, but not this time. This time, I was spared the usual immaturity that I have to deal with in these types of deals. It was odd, but very nice for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix