Wednesday, August 18, 2004

..."duh, what's a choice?"...

Ahhh, another lunch time at my job. God, I love this.

Down to business: Scott, sorry you had to go through the hassle (you know what I'm talking about). As I said, I do appreciate it.

Scenario: You're in a room full of friends, and you're playing a game called "Choices"...in this game, someone opens a question to the group with two options you can take. These options are not always pleasant, in fact, with US, they rarely ever are, and it can often force you to admit you would sleep with someone undesirable, of the same sex, or eat something gross rather than, say, kill your own mother or blow up an orphanage. The RULE OF THIS GAMES IS: You have to choose one of the two choices given, there ARE NO "I would just kill myself" or "I choose to do blah blah blah" cop outs. You can justify your choice all you want, you can say "well, I would let the prison guys rape me instead of killing my mother because I could always kill the prison guys for revenge later", unless of course, a condition is thrown in (i.e. You cannot kill the prison guys, they will rape you forever until you die and you will never get revenge). My question to YOU is...how dumb can you be not to get this game?

Yak herd members, I'm sorry, I love you guys, but sometimes...god, sometimes you guys astound me. Beaver, this doesn't apply to you, YOU get it, you are the SMART one. I mean, MY GOD...

There's also an issue with fighting for your survival, and I won't go too in-depth on it, only to say that one of the yak herd *cough* Justin Bower *cough* would rather let someone kill him than kill to defend his own life when it comes right down to it (because of religious reasons, no less). Justin, you're a good guy, albeit kind of odd, and I will be sad to see you get your Darwin Award later on down the line...

I really think Scott and I should have our own radio program, ala Howard Stern-style. We have the makings of quite the Whack-Pack in our midsts, so there's an endless supply of material to exploit and poke fun at. Last night at Joe's should have been recorded on audio; we did get kind of loud though, myself especially. Apologies to Joe and to his upstairs neighbors.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin Bower -- kind of odd? I prefer 'fucking insane'.

You forgot to mention my part in the radio program. I get to be the Robin Quivers to you and Scott's Howards. And Beaver is Stuttering John Melendez or Bababooey. Remember?

That pissed me off last night. What a tool. I used to think he was just some odd dude who was overly sensitive about shit, but jesus. No wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend.

hiz

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix