Friday, August 20, 2004

...aging ain't bad...

Happy Birthday to me! Usually, I try to get something together to celebrate my birthday. However, by the time I actually pull together what I would want to do, it will be weeks past my birthday, so I'm just going to get some people together and have a good time at a later date. Oddly enough, Hizzy's birthday is tomorrow, but she's celebrating it today, on my birthday. Don't worry guys, she DID have the curtousy to ask if that was ok, and since I'm doing something with Heather tonight, I gave her the O.K...

Congrats to Amanda on her new job! I'm really happy for you, I know the hell of trying to find a job in this economy all too well. Good job!

Congrats to Scuba Steve, his job likes him and is keeping him! E&M now proudly boasts an upcoming professional from SEMO's Construction Management degree...

I will report back later about how I made out for my birthday...for now, it's work time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was so gay, Scott.

Happy Birthday Steve.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^
|
|
|
|

the last comment was from Hizzy. I'm just too stupid to remember to sign my name.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

My bad man, happy belated Birthday- You will now be added to my cell phones event calendar so I never forget again.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix