Thursday, September 21, 2006

Anticipation.

My world right now is all about anticipation. I'm excited about my new job with Volk Construction. I'm excited about the upcoming Gravity Kills Killoween II concert on Oct. 28th, and the Halloween party at Scott's new place. I'm excited about my trip up to Kansas City to visit my buddy Tom. I'm excited about Beaver's new job, which starts at the same time as mine.

Heather's birthday is quickly approaching, and I have half the shopping done. Perhaps I should do that today.

I really don't have a whole lot to say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey What about our halloween party and our trip up to Branson in December? whats up with that STeve!!! :) IM just messing with you, its all good. :)

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix