Monday, September 18, 2006

GRAVITY KILLS - KILLOWEEN II, OCTOBER 28TH @ POPS

I made that all sound worse than it actually is. In reality, I don't have any stress about it, it just sucks being home when I could be working. Yes, I know I chose to do it; it's just a process to go through. Hey, either way, I'm good...

Gravity Kills is, in fact, having another reunion show!!! October 28th, Saturday, at Pops in Sauget, IL. Mark your calendars!

My apologies for giving Beaver shit about the whole Amber's party/nut kick proposal thing. For the record, I would have done it, but only because the specifics were a shoeless kick, which is much, much less severe than with a shoe. Beaver, your my friend, and I apologize. But I still didn't slam you on my previous post, I only told the story. I still apologize for that night, again.

Tonight is my interview with Bick Group. More interviews are forthcoming, so I hear. We shall see. Embrace the madness!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I never thought I'd say this, but GK reminds me of the Stones. Not musically, because the Stones are far superior. I just remember Mick Jagger about 10 years ago saying that that Voodoo Lounge would be their last tour, and 10 years later, here we are.

I thought GK broke up. It's like two people who break up for a couple years, see each other at a bar, and get together once a year to have sex.

I guess this is more a rant about music than about the Stones or GK. Why get back together and have multiple "reunion shows/tours" or "last tours" when it's just gonna happen the next year. Get back together or go your separate ways. Stop playing music or keep doing it.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

BLASPHEMER!! J/K...half kidding anyway.

The reunion shows are more of a fan service to the loyal whores more than anything. Plus, GK didn't break up because they wanted to, circumstances forced them to. Now they all have different careers going on, but I for one think it's cool that they're still doing shows and still planning to release rare tracks and b-sides. It shows that maybe there is a possibility for revival.

And comparing GK and the Stones from a musical standpoint is impossible; they are apples and oranges, two completely different sounds and musical genres, so you can't just deem the Stones to be "superior" in that vein.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix