Sunday, September 10, 2006

And now for another post.

Well, the new job is kinda boring me out. Basically, I'm a glorified secretary, processing documents as the go-between for the Project Manager in the field and the subcontractors/owners/clients/etc. Not what I thought it was going to be; but I'm still talking to a few places, so hopefully I won't be bored for too much longer. And even if those fall through, it's definitely a job I can do easily and very well, and gives me that much more experience, which in turn makes me more hirable as I go along.

Beaver refused to be kicked in the nuts in exchange for seeing some tits, girls-gone-wild style. Personally, if I was a single guy and in Beaver's position, I would have done it. But hey...

Amber's party was fun this weekend. After we left, we found out a lot of people had their cars egged while we were still there. Fortunately, Heather's car dodged that bullet. It was a good time with great friends.

Nix will be going to jail for three days next week. There will be a party afterwards on Sunday when he is once again free, at Nix's place.

We got some new DVDs, but I'll report on that later. They're mostly "guy" movies (action flicks).

This post was very short and to-the-point. I'm not sure why. I've been in a limbo-like mood at times lately.

6 Comments:

Blogger nut job said...

I'm sorry to hear the new job isn't what you thought it was... no one wants to be a glorified secertary. Just hang in there kiddo, and you will find that oh so sweet estamator job. Check again with my Uncle, maybe he can help some more?

11:51 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I think Beaver totally missed the point, but it's okay. At least the man has his health.

Anyway, I have been noticing recently you've been pretty down. I figured it was work, but I wasn't sure.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Yeah, he did miss the point. And since making apologies that night, I made no mention of him being gay in this post. I merely said he gave up the chance to see tits in exchange for a nut-kick; which is TRUE.

But hey, what do I know?...I'm just a douche. It's not like I apologized like a man or anything, or like Beaver accepted the apology. Oh wait...

No worries. The work situation is nearly rectified now. :) I'll clue you in later...

3:14 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

And by the way, Beaver...

...I notice that you oh-so-conveniently forget to mention that Scott also was belittling you just as much as me.

Now, that doesn't excuse ME, but isn't it funny how you point the finger at me and not at him as well? But hey, why not scapegoat me, eh? It's the way things go, right?

Like I said at Amber's party - it was a joke that went too far, and I apologized. Since you accepted that apology, things are SUPPOSED to be cool. But obviously, that's not the case.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Well see...I didn't "start" anything. I simply stated what happened, and didn't say you were gay or ANYTHING close to that. I just said that I would have done it, which is true. I stated facts and nothing else. Basically, I told a story.

I don't cry and pout about being a scapegoat either...I merely point out how pathetic it is that some people feel the need to pin blame one someone instead of taking personal responsibility for shit. :) Again, a fact.

Congrats again on the new job, btw. I'm glad I was such a huge douche to help out with that by selling the hell out of you when they called for your references, too. Hehe. ;)

6:13 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Yeah, I would have done it. Scott stated that he would have too. But hey, to each his own.

I didn't fault Dan in this blog, only stated what happened as a fact. I love you too, sweetie.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix