Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend 2006

Real imaginative title there. Anyway...

It's been a good weekend. Hanging with friends, family, and spending some time sleeping in. I didn't even sleep in when I was searching for a job, so it was nice.

This new job is very different from what I was doing before; and definitely not my desired position of Estimator. In any event, I've left my options open so that when that sweet Estimator-type position surfaces, I can hopefully jump on it and go with the flow of my career wants. Good times.

Things have gotten very busy with our household lately, with my new job and Heather going back to work. There will hopefully be some windows of opportunity to take some weekend vacations or something in the next couple of months.

That's all I got for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix