Friday, September 15, 2006

Hate To Say I Told You So, But...

...actually I don't hate to say it in this case.

Beaver, you had a tough fight on your hands, but you stuck with it and you got that job you wanted using your degree and giving you a salary, benefits, and an end to your "gotta find a job" misery. CONGRATU-FUCKING-LATIONS, my friend!!!!

And I was happy that it turned out to be that social services place that called to ask me about you as a reference, to which I sold the ever-lasting shit out of you to that lady. That means that, at least in some small way, I was able to help you land this gig. (Proving, of course, once and for all time, how much of a dick and a bad friend I really, truly am. Hehe.) That makes me happy, but not as happy as I am FOR you.

I knew you could do it, and you did. Again, congratulations Dan. Guess there really is something to that whole "in your field", dream-chasing stuff - what some people deemed "crap" - after all, eh? Yes, there is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix