Sunday, August 27, 2006

Meow meow meow m-m-mw-meow meow!

I don't know why I find the Rally's Rap Cat commercial so goddamned hilarious. Maybe it's the right side guy's reaction, or the dance the left side guy dances. In any event, it is funny as hell. I think, at least.

Tomorrow I start my new job. I'm very, very excited about it, and a little nervous, but that's natural.

I was able to provide Beaver with a glowing reference on Tuesday for a gig with the DFS; I wish him all the luck in the world with it. The lady that called me seemed pretty impressed with what I had to say about Dan, with any luck he'll be getting a second interview soon.

Happy belated birthday to Andrea. We both apologize again for not being able to come out, that family deal ran way late to a little after midnight, and we were wiped out exhausted. We will go out with you to celebrate your birthday nice and proper soon.

Thank you to everyone who came to MY birthday celebration, it was quite awesome. It was made special thanks to all of you, and I appreciate all the love and support and everyone; you guys are the best.

Anyway, a post-gift holiday blog wouldn't be complete without a list here on Quilled Scripts:

$25 gift card to Westfield Shopping Center
$30 gift card to JC Penny
2 dress shirts (1 blue, 1 tan)
$20 in gift cards to McDonald's
$60 in gift cards to Best Buy
A Silent Hill t-shirt
$90 in combined birthday cash
Samuria sword from Dave
Gravity Kills 1996 Tour Itinerary Booklet
DVDs:
- Pinocchio's Revenge
- DNA
- Corman Classics: Dangerous Dames 3-Movie Set
- American Vampire

Not a bad haul for a 28th birthday. I haven't used any of the McD's cards, and I have some stuff left on all the other gift cards. Here is what I got so far:

3 t-shirts from JC Penny
DVDs:
- Kung-Fu Hustle
- Gremlins
- Gremlins 2
- Escape From New York Special Edition
- They Live
- Leprechaun/Leprechaun 2 Double-Feature
- The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms/Them! Double-Feature
- Return of the Living Dead
- Supercop
- Starship Troopers

And there are some other DVDs I've picked up that I haven't reported on yet:

- Amnesia
- Someone Is Watching
- Grumpier Old Men (Heather's)
- Jack O'Lantern
- Fear Of Clowns
- The Nanny Season 2 (Heather's)

...and there you have it. Sorry about the lengthy nature of it all, I just had much to report in on, and hadn't taken the time to do it during the tedious job hunting phase.

Anyway, I go now to enjoy some dinner, a movie, and chillin' into the evening before the new day and world of my career dawns on us all. Talk to you all later!

Quilled Tunes: "Meow" - Rap Cat (chuckles)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix